Saturday, April 30, 2005

Family Weekend

I'm in the homeland this weekend visiting my parents.  They live on a couple of acres just south of Lincoln, NE.  Grandpa has an antique tractor that he pulls the kids around on.  Plus it looks like today we're going to paint birdhouses.


It's always good to come home a visit the family and friends.  A buddy of mine lost his wife a few weeks ago and I'd like to check on him.  I don't think my usual crowd of gamer guys is gathering this weekend, but that's okay.  I just hope I can survive without World of Warcraft for a few days *twitch*.


I've really been feeling the gamer need lately.  I hope I can make time for my d20 Modern game this week.  It's been a challenge to find good players in KC.  You'd think that gamers would flock to a GM, but my schedule makes it hard.


Hope y'all are having a great weekend too.  Good Luck with the dog, Hildulf.  Maybe I could start a career as a dog assassin... hmmmm.


No comments:

Post a Comment