Saturday, April 23, 2005

Entry for April 22, 2005

So everyone has this blog thing.  I guess I could use another posting format to eat up more of my day... hehe.


The picture is a couple years old... I'm bigger now with longer hair.  I need a hair cut and I need to get back to an exercise routine.  But then I also need to unpack my house, fix a zillion things, paint the stair well and change the oil.  Oh and keep up with laundry, wash dishes, clean the bathroom and go to work.  Amazing how things pile up.


I keep telling myself I just need to hit the lottery so I can hire people to take care of these things.  But I think it must be rigged.  I've spent at least a $100 and I still haven't won.  If those tricky lottery folks are reading this, I'm on to you!  So send my winning ticket now!


No comments:

Post a Comment