I'm noticing the lack of cape!!!!
You see this every day? *jealous*
I love train stations. I didn't think I would - but there's so much there to see...
Thank god for cell phones with cameras :o)
Ooooooooooooooo........... that might actually be worth getting up early for.
No cape... but I got a cowboy hat--tres chic in New Zealand.
You need a cape AND a cowboy hat ;)
Wow... you're up and functional at dawn? *bows*Love the shot too - excellent!!
This looks like it should be a poster! :)
Gor. Geous.
Hey look! Gorgeous again!
Tom thinks this looks soooo much like Bellingham, rain should roll right off. hehe
I'm noticing the lack of cape!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou see this every day? *jealous*
ReplyDeleteI love train stations. I didn't think I would - but there's so much there to see...
ReplyDeleteThank god for cell phones with cameras :o)
ReplyDeleteOoooooooooooooo........... that might actually be worth getting up early for.
ReplyDeleteNo cape... but I got a cowboy hat--tres chic in New Zealand.
ReplyDeleteYou need a cape AND a cowboy hat ;)
ReplyDeleteWow... you're up and functional at dawn? *bows*
ReplyDeleteLove the shot too - excellent!!
This looks like it should be a poster! :)
ReplyDeleteGor. Geous.
ReplyDeleteHey look! Gorgeous again!
ReplyDeleteTom thinks this looks soooo much like Bellingham, rain should roll right off. hehe
ReplyDelete