Hi Sweetie! It's so fun to see you on video and hear your voice! *HUG*
I don't know if this is true for other folks watching your video blog, but it lagged funny. The audio and visual were about 2 whole sentences off from each other, which was odd to watch. You were making facial expression and gestures that didn't go with what you were saying or, my favorite, you were silent and your mouth was moving. Hee hee. Kind of like an old Chinese movie! But I think it's great you are trying video out. Sorry to hear about War Hammer. *smooch*
1) I TOTALLY dig that dude holding up the shelf on your counter. 2) Your kitchen is huge and I'm jealous. 3) Hmmm... I'm still gonna read your posts with an accent, although I've long suspected you don't have one. 4) Mice? Uh. 5) Yay videos - yay Curtis!
I was born in Nebraska... of course I don't have a kiwi accent--LOL. However, I will attempt to use one next time, once I figure out how to record w/o lag.
Ya know... even though I KNOW you're an American, I still read you with an accent. And - it's probably not even a correct kiwi accent either since I'm not sure how often I've ever heard one. You may be the only Native Nebraskan who sounds like Russel Crowe in your writings. Curious.
Hi Sweetie! It's so fun to see you on video and hear your voice! *HUG*
ReplyDeleteI don't know if this is true for other folks watching your video blog, but it lagged funny. The audio and visual were about 2 whole sentences off from each other, which was odd to watch. You were making facial expression and gestures that didn't go with what you were saying or, my favorite, you were silent and your mouth was moving. Hee hee. Kind of like an old Chinese movie! But I think it's great you are trying video out. Sorry to hear about War Hammer. *smooch*
yeah i noticed the lag too... not sure why...
ReplyDeleteOMG - HI!!
ReplyDelete1) I TOTALLY dig that dude holding up the shelf on your counter.
2) Your kitchen is huge and I'm jealous.
3) Hmmm... I'm still gonna read your posts with an accent, although I've long suspected you don't have one.
4) Mice? Uh.
5) Yay videos - yay Curtis!
xox
Wonderful to see you move! Taegla is very interested in the idea of mice.
ReplyDeleteI was born in Nebraska... of course I don't have a kiwi accent--LOL. However, I will attempt to use one next time, once I figure out how to record w/o lag.
ReplyDeleteIt was so great to see and hear you. You can get so much more out of a couple minute video blog. Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteHave fun at your lunch with the cartoonist. It sounds really interesting.
Ya know... even though I KNOW you're an American, I still read you with an accent. And - it's probably not even a correct kiwi accent either since I'm not sure how often I've ever heard one.
ReplyDeleteYou may be the only Native Nebraskan who sounds like Russel Crowe in your writings. Curious.
OMG HIIII!!!!
ReplyDelete(yes, it's good and yes, you're adorable, and yes.... it's awesome.... and yes.... you should post more vlogs!)