Friday, March 31, 2006

Entry for March 30, 2006

Not a whole lot going on out of the ordinary.



I did just buy a new 42" flat screen TV from Sam's Club.  The TV I had just didn't work well in my living room.  We don't have an entertainment center and just had the TV sitting on a shelf next to our fireplace.  Well it didn't work very well so we got a flat screen for over the fireplace.



A influx of bonus and tax return has replenished our home repair budget.  So we'll be shopping around.  I think we need a new couch, new patio door and a new garage door opener (old one broke).  Plus a few other items... always something.  Might want to get our masterbath shower fixed too.  Been broke since we moved in.



I've been looking for a new job or a new position inside my company.  Haven't found anything yet.  I suppose I won't be realy happy until I win the lottery.



Kids are good.  Wife is good.  Cat is good.  My folks are coming down for the weekend (good).  I think I shall enjoy the slight lull.



No comments:

Post a Comment