This Christmas season seems more full of worry than Christmas Past. I have little to give in the traditional sense. No snow, no Christmas Tree, and no decorations. Yet still I am excited. I have ahead of me so much time to spend with Amy and Gabe. I will be able to write and call
Today I have been trying to figure out emergency budgeting. The numbers don’t look all that good. But then I started getting little signs from the universe. My friend Neal left a present for me on my desk. Co-workers have sent messages of support. While out for a quick break-time walk, a friend bought me a sausage just because. It is Christmas time, even in
Everyone stay healthy out there. Enjoy some sappy movies on the couch with your family. Eat something freshly baked out of the oven. Kiwi’s will be grilling sausages and picnicking on the beaches. To all our friends back home, we’re thinking of you. Merry Christmas to everyone and a Happy New Year!
Happy Holidays, Curtis! *mwah* Much love to you and yours.... hopefully you can set some of those worries aside for awhile and revel in the present.
ReplyDelete*heart!*
Worries are all over this year, my friend. Enjoy your vacation and your family and sandwiches and cookies.
ReplyDelete*hugs*
Happy Holidays, dear friend! Love to you and yours!!
Somehow, it will all just be what it is supposed to be. Family is what it's about, about love, joy, hope and letting go of your worries. Even just for one day. All the presents, the other things, are just trappings. Enjoy your day with Amy and Gabe and think of all the blessings you do have!!! A very blessed Christmas to all of you and a Happier, less worry filled New Year as well!!!!
ReplyDeletenot sure if you can know how this touches me without me having time to formulate some coherent thoughts here, but my heart across the globe to you Curtis. xox
ReplyDeleteI will be enjoying three weeks with Amy and Gabe. NZ basically shuts down for non-tourism business.
ReplyDeleteThat nice 3 week shutdown makes a lot of other things a lot easier to handle.
ReplyDeleteMs. Girly, Things are going to be okay. She will be well. You will be well. Life will continue to have its ups and downs, but each day will remain a miracle.