Every single day in Wellington you will see someone somewhere wearing shorts and jandals with someone standing right next to them in a parka. It is perpetual Spring.
It's like that here....even in the midst of a snow storm, guaranteed some fool is in Teva's and hiking shorts. I used to work with a crew at a software company....silly developers. Of course...we don't have anything nearly this pretty here in VERmont.
There are many, many days where I am stunned by it. The reality is, there is similar beauty everywhere. I bet there are heaps of Kiwi's looking at Vermont postcards and thinking it is the most beautiful place in the world. I think the change of scenery forces you to see it. I highly recommend the journey.
I've been to Aus but NZ is my top "dream trip." And Wellington....well, being a "Ringer" yeah, first stop!!! I definitely agree, we do get somewhat immune to our own surroundings. Greg and I always said that we would stay in Vermont so long as the scenery still took our breath away. It still does really. But of course, the grass is always greener......
Too cool. Aidan says so.
ReplyDeleteI've heard Wellington Harbor is gorgeous. This really shows it as that!!! Looks heaps hot.
ReplyDeleteEvery single day in Wellington you will see someone somewhere wearing shorts and jandals with someone standing right next to them in a parka. It is perpetual Spring.
ReplyDeleteIt's like that here....even in the midst of a snow storm, guaranteed some fool is in Teva's and hiking shorts. I used to work with a crew at a software company....silly developers.
ReplyDeleteOf course...we don't have anything nearly this pretty here in VERmont.
There are many, many days where I am stunned by it. The reality is, there is similar beauty everywhere. I bet there are heaps of Kiwi's looking at Vermont postcards and thinking it is the most beautiful place in the world. I think the change of scenery forces you to see it. I highly recommend the journey.
ReplyDeleteI've been to Aus but NZ is my top "dream trip." And Wellington....well, being a "Ringer" yeah, first stop!!!
ReplyDeleteI definitely agree, we do get somewhat immune to our own surroundings. Greg and I always said that we would stay in Vermont so long as the scenery still took our breath away. It still does really. But of course, the grass is always greener......