Because you were handing it all out, right???? lol.
Does it make them produce more milk?
Gorgeous view!!!
That horn placement is kinda nasty looking.
You were full?
BBQ with Stu...sounds like a song or really interesting story title.
Yep... You're both looking pretty full. Playing a little rugby?
NaNo-fodder '09? ;)
I was loading up the table in this shot... Plus doing a bit of "quality control" testing. Conveniently, due to my place of the food, I was first in line.
He doesn't milk them. I'm not sure what he does with them as he's not a "farmer"--he just likes cows.
That's our glowing "gridiron" football. We were playing some catch out there. Gabe was actually really good at it.
I WANNA GO!!! Duuuude. I adore your life.
Come on down... stay a week or 3. Summer vacation now.
*steeples fingers* I must make plans.... I would totally adore visiting yous guys!!!!
Because you were handing it all out, right???? lol.
ReplyDeleteDoes it make them produce more milk?
ReplyDeleteGorgeous view!!!
ReplyDeleteThat horn placement is kinda nasty looking.
ReplyDeleteYou were full?
ReplyDeleteBBQ with Stu...sounds like a song or really interesting story title.
ReplyDeleteYep... You're both looking pretty full.
ReplyDeletePlaying a little rugby?
NaNo-fodder '09? ;)
ReplyDeleteI was loading up the table in this shot... Plus doing a bit of "quality control" testing. Conveniently, due to my place of the food, I was first in line.
ReplyDeleteHe doesn't milk them. I'm not sure what he does with them as he's not a "farmer"--he just likes cows.
ReplyDeleteThat's our glowing "gridiron" football. We were playing some catch out there. Gabe was actually really good at it.
ReplyDeleteI WANNA GO!!! Duuuude. I adore your life.
ReplyDeleteCome on down... stay a week or 3. Summer vacation now.
ReplyDelete*steeples fingers* I must make plans.... I would totally adore visiting yous guys!!!!
ReplyDelete