Hee Hee...HOney, that was great! Yes, still lag but a delightful description of accents. Good on ya. If Gabe were back home, you could blog him doing the kid's healthy snack commercial in a Kiwi accent. He's a pretty good parrot. And on a personal note -- It's great to see your smiling face across the miles. *HUG*
You. Are. Uber. Mate.
ReplyDeleteWe play EQ2 with TONS of Aussies and they're forever "thanks m8"-ing us in tells and in group chat.
Though admittedly, I've never heard "puffed" before. woosh!
oi the lag... my version of the video on my computer has no delay, but after uploading it does... dang it.
ReplyDeleteBlame multiply.....
ReplyDelete*huge grins* I LOVE IT! It's good as (um, is there punctuation in that?)
ReplyDeleteGood as...
Good as.
(I'll work on it)
I recorded a video on my webcam once and it lagged like that too, they don't when I record them on my camera though. Bah. Yer still fantastic!!
oooh ooh! Maybe:
ReplyDeleteGood as!
I like the exclamation.
ReplyDeleteWoosh... I'm beached as! Especially since it seems to have an upward lilt at the end of the phrase.
Of course... what if you say:
ReplyDeleteNice as!
Typo, or...
It lends itself to ambiguity... that way if you MEANT a certain thing, but they thought it was offensive, you could say it was the other.
ReplyDeleteer, maybe?
...
not.
Back to the drawing board?
Context clues. *nods*
ReplyDeleteHee Hee...HOney, that was great! Yes, still lag but a delightful description of accents. Good on ya. If Gabe were back home, you could blog him doing the kid's healthy snack commercial in a Kiwi accent. He's a pretty good parrot. And on a personal note -- It's great to see your smiling face across the miles. *HUG*
ReplyDeleteHeheh.
ReplyDeleteNice.
Lags like a Chinese Kung-Fu movie from the '70s. :)
ReplyDeleteIt's so great to see your mug! You're looking more kiwi every day!
ReplyDeleteI have a Kiwi remodeling my house... I'll definitely have torture him with this!