The very first step of the official paperwork... fill out an online form called an Expression of Interest or EOI. A whopper of an online form too. I don't know how many pages it had... lots. But it is done and submitted. We'll have to wait about a week or so to be sent our application packet where we have to prove all the things we listed in the EOI form.
I will be in South Korea... I am attending a telecom conference about roaming in Seoul. I even have to present. The good news is that one my new colleagues from New Zealand will also be there. It will be good to chat about really living there with him.
Neal (the colleague) sent me a link to download Google Earth... it is the most amazing location/map software I've seen... you have to try it. Freaking awesome.
More news as it occurs to me...
No comments:
Post a Comment