She is awesome. Melongrim was my first WoW toon... she's the oldest and I consider her my "main". The pumpkin head is part of the Halloween content, but the flaming horse is her normal mount. She's a Warlock... The original Melongrim was the Witch of North Mountain. She was the mother of a couple of characters I had in a D&D game, but we never found her.
Is that your ship?
ReplyDeleteNice... I like the belt in the background... they did a nice job on game graphics.
ReplyDeleteYes, that is my new ship.
ReplyDeleteNice looking ship and very nice shots. It may not be my game, but I certainly appreciate the beauty of it :)
ReplyDeleteEve is SUCH a pretty game. *swoons*
ReplyDeleteoh, I'd be in trouble if I played this game.
ReplyDeleteOMG, *swoon* He's AWESOME. Lurve him. Did you make him JUST for Halloween? Named 'n' all??? *laughs*
ReplyDeleteShe is awesome. Melongrim was my first WoW toon... she's the oldest and I consider her my "main". The pumpkin head is part of the Halloween content, but the flaming horse is her normal mount. She's a Warlock... The original Melongrim was the Witch of North Mountain. She was the mother of a couple of characters I had in a D&D game, but we never found her.
ReplyDelete